Webinar Number: W0058
This webinar includes:
- Why querying data using standard VBA is problematic.
- What is ADO and how can I use it.
- How to easily set up ADO using VBA code.
- How to use SQL to perform a simple query.
- How to write the query results to a worksheet.
- Example query – filtering data
- Example query – sorting data
- Example query – grouping data by date.
- Example query – joining data
- Live coding so you can see exactly what to do
- A Question and Answer session at the end
Download the Source Code
You can download the source code from here