“The system should treat all user input as sacred” – Jef Raskin.
This video shows you how to use a UserForm in your VBA application.
- Live VBA coding
- What is the UserForm and why do you need it
- How to use UserForms in your applications
- How to add code for your UserForm
- Showing the UserForm
- Displaying Modal versus Modeless
- How to pass data to the UserForm
- How to get the data from the UserForm
- Professional VBA tips, tricks and secrets
- A question & answer session where I answer any questions you have
Download the workbook I used here: Download File
Join the VBA Vault, Your first week is FREE!
The Excel VBA Handbook – Build 10 VBA Applications from scratch
Note: Click HD at the bottom of the video to select the hightest quality.