In this webinar I revisit the VBA Dictionary.
This may be just a data structure, but it is incredibly powerful.
If you attend any of my webinars you will see that I use it again and again to solve complex problems.
The Dictionary is simple to use and yet can make your life so much easier when it comes to creating great VBA projects.
In this webinar, I will revisit the basics of the Dictionary as well as covering all the important areas.
The webinar includes:
- Live VBA coding.
- What is the Dictionary and why do you need it?
- When to use a Dictionary versus a Collection or Array.
- Why you don’t need to use a two-dimensional Dictionary.
- Example applications using the Dictionary.
- A Q&A session to answer all questions.
The full code will be available when this workbook is added to the Vault.
Note: To watch the video at the highest quality, click on HD at the bottom of the video and set to the highest setting.